REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of Contents
1. Studying Women: Feminist Perspectives
PART II — GENDER, CULTURE, AND SEXUALITY
2. The Social Construction of Gender
3. Gender, Culture, and the Media
4 .Sexuality and Intimate Relationships
PART III — GENDER AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS
5. Gender, Work, and the Economy
6. Gender and Families
7. Women, Health, and Reproduction
8. Women and Religion
9. Women, Crime, and Deviance
10. Gender, Education, and Science
11. Women, Power, and Politics
PART IV — GENDER AND SOCIAL CHANGE: FRAMEWORKS OF FEMINISM
12. Women and Social Reform: Liberal Feminism
13. Contemporary Frameworks in Feminist Theory
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
CDN$75.00 | Buy Access
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
CDN$124.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-406173-3