REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of Contents
1. Approaches to the Study of Social Problems
2. Concentration of Power: and Political Institutions
3. Family-Related Problems
4. Health and Illness
5. Education, Science, and Technology
7. Race and Ethnic Relations
8. Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Social Inequality
9. Age and Social Inequality
10. Crime and Delinquency
11. Alcohol and Other Drugs
12. Prostitution, Pornography,and the Sex Trade
13. Population Growth and Urbanization
14. Environmental Problems
15. Violence, War, and Terrorism
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
CDN$75.00 | Buy Access