REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of Contents
2. Families Throughout the World: Marriage, Family, and Kinship
3. Families Throughout History
4. Sex, Gender, and Families
5. Social Stratification, Social Class, and Families
6. Race, Ethnicity, and Families
7. Courtship, Intimacy, and Partnering
8. Marriage: A Personal Relationship and Social Institution
9. Becoming a Parent
10. Raising Children
11. Families and the Work They Do
12. Aging Families
13. Violence and Abuse
14. Divorce, Repartnering, and Remarriage
15. Summing Up Families and the Sociological Imagination
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
CDN$75.00 | Buy Access